Going into January - Hot Tea Month

Let's start January off on the right foot.
Each month of the year has more than one special awareness topic. January is "Hot Tea Month".
Today - New Year's Day - is really a day I can use the soothing warmth of a good cup of tea...
Thank God I treated myself to a Cupper Christmas Calendar last year and did not make good use of it. So today I pledge to use up the tea bags from this fantastic calendar. I simply did not make time for myself in December. Let me put it this way: I was way too focused on being hurt by a bad breakup and wondering why my ex left me than to put the focus on what is really important to me: My Wellbeing! This is one of my main goals for 2020 - make time for myself and treat myself the way others should treat me. How should they see me as an equal whe I treat myself so bad.
So I start to solve my problem with a glass of Cupper Teas' "Cranberry & Raspberry Infusion". And I loved it, the fruity yet not too sweet taste - it soothed my slightly aching throat and gave me some quality time with me, myself and I - this will be a new tradition for 2020.
Cupper Tea was founded in the 1980s in Dorset and has pledged to have organic and fair traded teas in their range. The colourful packaging is doing something for my mind as well - I mean, look at those colours and patterns. Just lovely. The Christmas Calendar gave and will continue to give me a taste of their product range and I am sure to try out some more.

Advertisement because of naming the brand and picturing their packaging. I bought the calendar myself and am not paid by Cupper Teas in money or products to give a good review.

Kommentare